Wrecktory Strippers Weekend!

As many of you know. My much beloved MK2 is not to be with us much longer…It is not unexpected, she was only purchased to run for a year, and she has been an awesome run about in the last 12 months. :heart_eyes: Her MOT runs out early next week, her sills and inner arches are very rusty… the inner arches practically dont exist any more… and her shiney garb is now going to clothe the new MK1 build.

In celebration of her short life with us, I will be organising a strippers weekend in the wrecktory next weekend (11th - 12th of January) Space will be limited but we should be able to get about 6 of us around her to get her down to her down to her naughty bits. My hope is that she will be down to her bare body by Sunday afternoon, and we can enjoy a beer and Pizza while she is hoisted onto a flat bed and rides off like lady godiva, naked as the day she was first spot welded together.

Anyone who would like to help tease her out of her attire then please let me know :smiley: would be great to give her as good a send off as the welcome she received when we first gave her all the shiney bits last Easter xxxxx

3 Likes

I may come down Sunday pal I can do that exhaust if you get some heat wrap???

1 Like

I’ll head down and give you a hand dude

1 Like

I’ll try make it down matt :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be down :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Awwww thanks guys :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Photos please :+1::+1::+1:

I’ll get some up soon, gotta drag some off the camera, @TrikeLife94 sent these across from the Saturday…

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who came over to help me kill strip my mk2 . I hope everyone had as much fun as I did :slight_smile: was great hanging out with you all xxxx I may have to make a strippers badge :slight_smile: or a beatsaber badge :laughing:
@Frankenfive
@Dubboy
@Erik69
@TrikeLife94
@ColdFInger
@Bear

Love you long time guys xxxx

I started sorting out the parts shelves today :slight_smile:
For some reason I have seen fit to collect 6 pairs of front hubs, over 30 camber bolts and about 4 sets of calipers… Yeah I dunno why either

1 Like