❤ We have Patrons! ❤

so, following up from the warchest funding thread we have started using Patreon as a method for Punks (that want to) to help support the forum.

As part of this (when I get the integration running) every Patron will get a badge on the forum displaying their awesomeness, access to the supporterrs area, which I hope to fill with special offers and any other bonuses I can swing :heart:

I have also said that anyone joining up in the first 30 days gets a shout out here on the forum, and on the facebook group.

Well today we got our first Patrons :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

In Chronological order:-
@Lokki
@Frankenfive
@ColdFInger
@corders
@LittleMissMini
@DriftyEwok
@MonkeySpanker
@maisiemk1
@TrikeLife94
@FireVampyreD
@Erik69
@Jay_Moss
@Yetidragon
@Isomx
@Cat
@Bear

thank you ever so much for your support guys xxxx it really does mean so much :heart:

4 Likes

@Lokki is first through the gate :heart:

2 Likes

Closely followed by @Frankenfive :heart:

2 Likes

and now accompanied by @ColdFInger :heart:

2 Likes

Joined by @corders :heart:

2 Likes

Please welcome in @LittleMissMini :heart:

2 Likes

Sliding in @DriftyEwok :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @MonkeySpanker :heart:

2 Likes

@maisiemk1 has joined us :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @TrikeLife94 :heart: (currently in the Wrecktory fitting @RedDora shiney bits … dunno where the engine leveller is tho :laughing: )

2 Likes

Thankyou @FireVampyreD :heart: do you only come to unit with @Frankenfive when you know Lizzie is here? lol

1 Like

How about a shiny gold Paetrons badge!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Erik69 :heart:

you know thats gonna happen :smiley: maybe a few different colours to fit into a few different tiers, but one step at a time :smiley:

The plug in is working and adjusting the groupp on hte forum automatically at every refresh… unfortunately looks like a few people used different email addresses for patreon to what they use on here, so some are not generating, and they get removed when I add them manually, so I’m working on that at the moment, then I’ll get the artwork for the Supporter Badge done :smiley:

2 Likes

welcome and thanks to @Jay_Moss :heart:

2 Likes

Good to see Yetidragon is signed up :joy:

1 Like

:shushing_face: :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Everyone say hi to @Isomx :slight_smile: thanks matey :heart:

1 Like

:smile::smile::smile::laughing::laughing::laughing:

VIP parking at shows :wink:

Don’t forget the No.1 badge lols