United MX5 Takeover Stand Japfest Donington June 30th

IMPORTANT!! Mellons for attention :sweat_smile: :watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon::watermelon:

ALL CLUB TICKET SALES HAVE NOW CLOSED: 104 Vehicle Display passes have been booked for the MX5 TAKEOVER stand at Japfest, Saturday 30th June, making this the largest MX5 only stand on the day! If you have Club flags, banners etc that you would like to display, don’t forget to bring them!!

If you have booked a combi-ticket for both Japfest and TRAX, you will be displaying with home team; Combustionpunks on Sunday. (Arranged by Kelsey Media, you don’t need to worry about your ticket or do anything yourself, but there will be no MX5 TAKEOVER stand at TRAX on Sunday.)

With so many cars to display, please aim for roughly 8am Saturday. 100+ MX5s need to be Parked and Displayed accordingly, and vehicle movement or ENTRY is prohibited by the venue after 9am for public safety reasons. No amount of beer or bribery will grant you access after this time! I Will be on site from 7am to organise drivers as they arrive.

Convoys will be updated in the PINNED POST of the favebook event linked below, as soon as information and details have been forwarded by other Club coordinators.

There will be more info and updates, please stay up to date for your best Japfest experience yet! :sunglasses:

I’ll try to be on hand with water just for Clare’s hangover!!:crazy_face:

That was one time! :roll_eyes::joy: Omg. It was so bad. So bad. :flushed::no_mouth:

Gstting alot of questions about camping and Campsite…

DONINGTON PARK FARMHOUSE.

Last entry Friday night, before Japfest, is at 9pm.

You are able to buy camping passes on the gate. £15/20 IIRC.

If you’d like to contact the Campsite directly, their number is
01332 862409

For all venue/ show related queries, please contact myself or Japfest/ Kelsey direct :smile:

MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME

If I can get there for 7 then I will and can help direct people in! I’m sure Lily-May will help with something too as usual :joy:

:tent: CAMPING INFORMATION :tent:

DONINGTON PARK FARMHOUSE
Are running the camping themselves this year, not Japfest/ Kelsey Media…

ACCESS TO CAMPSITE!!!

Friday 29th
GATES OPEN 12pm
LAAT ENTRY 9pm

Saturday 30th
GATES OPEN 10am
LAST ENTRY 9pm

You are able to buy camping passes on the gate - £17

If you tried to book camping with your ticket last minute “and the website failed” you can ADD CAMPING TO YOUR TICKET - The number is 01959 541444, please click the option for ‘events’ to be put through to the customer service team.

If you’d like to contact the Campsite, Donington Park Farmhouse for anything directly, their number is
01332 862409

MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME :grin:

Midlands convoy details are up…

Thanks Pip! Will get them added into the main Facebook event and shared about asap :slight_smile:

In other news…

THE MX5 TAKEOVER STAND
:gem: FRONT ROW FIVES :gem:

20 ‘Front Row’ spaces up for vote!!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ARRIVE BY 7.30AM SATURDAY 30TH BEFORE ENTERING , entries for this need to be directly on the link, accessible to all :slight_smile:

https://m.facebook.com/events/147453932498664?view=permalink&id=260632134514176

:tractor::motor_scooter::taxi: CONVOYS :taxi::motor_scooter::tractor:

CONFIRMED
CONVOY 1 - Philip Westwood @Pip
WEST MIDLANDS

SATURDAY 30TH - JAPFEST SHOW DAY

DEPARTURE POINT:
Reddicap Performance Garage
Sutton Coldfiled
B761NY

DEPARTURE TIME: 6am
ARRIVAL TIME: 7am ETA.

ROUTE: A38

:taxi::taxi::taxi::taxi::taxi::taxi::taxi::taxi::taxi:

Just remember that there are major Road works on junction 24/25 of the M1 so those travelling up or down on the Friday need to make allowances for the Friday traffic and possible delays.

Anyone travelling south ? How about we meet up at Trowell services and trundle in together from there??

I’ll be travelling down on the Friday, but probably during the day with the gazebos to get stuff set up ready for the evening :slight_smile:

Friday Daytime Convoy Thread for anyone not slaving away at work:-
Sheffiield Friday daytime convoy to Japfest

Totally gutted I can’t make this, looks epic… next year I’ll get the date in my calendar sooner :wink:

TICKETS :face_with_monocle:

Will be emailed out ANY TIME this week for Japfest at Donington.

They are emailed to the address you entered when booking. (Find your confirmation email for peace of mind.)

They come direct from the venue and organisers, Kelsey Media.

Sit tight, no one has received their tickets yet. This is not unusual, happens every year. #DontStressIt

Will post up when I receive the tickets I have personally ordered. But you should start to see other people posting about theirs as they arrive via email :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I have at the moment, 2 MX5 ONLY stand passes which can have their registration numbers changed (by you) and accompany any entry pass for Saturday. This is only for the MX5 TAKEOVER STAND…

Tell your friends! Click the pic for the full image…

:vertical_traffic_light:FINAL INSTRUCTIONS :vertical_traffic_light:

A few quick Q&A’s for JAPFEST DONINGTON 2018
#MX5TAKEOVER

:oncoming_police_car:CAMPING DETAILS :oncoming_police_car:

Donington Park Farmhouse
Melbourne RoadIsley Walton
Castle Donington
DE74 2RN
01332 862 409

Entry from 12pm Friday - close 9pm

YOU MUST USE THE PADDOCK
ENTRANCE, DO NOT APPROACH THE MAIN HOTEL ENTRANCE.

£17 On the camping gate if you haven’t prepaid.

:stop_sign: JAPFEST SHOW DETAILS :stop_sign:

Stand ACCESS from 6.30am Saturday

Paddock entry again, make sure your VEHICLE DISPLAY PASS is printed and visible. Marshals will direct you towards the MX5 TAKEOVER STAND.

Stand Arrival Time: 7am
Last entry: 8.30am according to Japfest
General public gates: 9am.
Show ends: 5.30pm.

If you must and are able to get out, you can leave any time after 2pm.

If you have TRACK TIME or PHOTO SHOOT booked, please let me know on arrival, else you’ll be parked anywhere within 100+ cars without drivers or keys.

You can buy standard admission/ entry for passengers on the gate £25. YOU CAN NO LONGER GET STAND PASSES

Any ticket queries call: 01959541444

:gem: FRONT ROW :gem:
If you were selected by the community to be on the front row: There has yet to be an up to date Site Map released (Japfest’s website shows 2017) or any stand dimensions forwarded. So please arrive early, (from 6.30am onwards) and bare with me as we improvise a stand layout.

:tshirt: LOOK OUT FOR OUR YELLOW HIGH VIS PARKING PEOPLE :tshirt:

:sunny:️ REMEMBER HELMET AND COVERED ARMS AND LEGS FOR TRACK TIME :sunny:

:houses: FEEL FREE TO BRING CLUB OR AREA FLAGS :houses:

Thank you to everyone who came along yesterday, the MX5 TAKEOVER stand took away BEST STAND award!!