United MX5 Takeover Stand Japfest Donington June 30th

A RECORD BREAKING COLLECTIVE OF MX5 CLUBS, UNITED, TOGETHER ON ONE STAND.

Bring your own flags and banners!!

Clubs, lone wolves, first time Japfest goers, owners club, modified, standard, old, new, off road, drifters, show queens, racers, UK, Import… any and all MX5s invited to participate :grin:

Club name: MX5 TAKEOVER
Club password: MX5FTW2018

☆TICKETS☆

Are on sale NOW until the 4th June.

☆TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW☆

How to book:

Using this link, select “Club Tickets” then MX5 TAKEOVER from the groups and use password MX5FTW2018

http://www.japfest.co.uk/tickets

Tickets are available until 4th of June.

Ticket price is £15

Or £30 if you would like to camp the night before.

All tickets are E-TICKETS and will be emailed directly to you from the venue, roughly a week before the event.

Convoys and camping plans TBC…

☆MORE INFOS☆

140 MX5s on a Combustionpunks and MX5NUTZ joint stand is a record at Japfest2 2014… I KNOW we can top that!

#MX5TAKEOVER
In an attempt to bring ALL MX5 CLUBS AND GROUPS together under one big mx5 stand at Japfest Donington 2018

The aim here is to get admin of all of these diverse and widely spread mx5 groups and clubs to combine and commit to ONE MASS CLUB STAND at japfest 2018. Think of it now… :thought_balloon::dark_sunglasses: hundred plus MX5 parked with their clubs, within one big stand, flying their own flags and sharing the enthusiasm together in one gigantic display #OneLove.

☆Confirmed Clubs to Date:☆

• MX5Nutz - Matthew James/ Clare Gaffoor

• Bunch of Fives- Vince Roberts

• NE5’s - Chris Gibson

• Combustionpunks (mx5 only) - Matthew James

Nice and easy :slight_smile: let’s make this a Japfest for MX5 enthusiasts that we won’t forget!

:tent: CAMPING INFORMATION :tent:

DONINGTON PARK FARMHOUSE
Are running the camping themselves this year, not Japfest/ Kelsey Media…

ACCESS TO CAMPSITE!!!

Friday 29th
GATES OPEN 12pm
LAAT ENTRY 9pm

Saturday 30th
GATES OPEN 10am
LAST ENTRY 9pm

You are able to buy camping passes on the gate - £17

If you tried to book camping with your ticket last minute “and the website failed” you can ADD CAMPING TO YOUR TICKET - The number is 01959 541444, please click the option for ‘events’ to be put through to the customer service team.

If you’d like to contact the Campsite, Donington Park Farmhouse for anything directly, their number is
01332 862409

MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME :grin:

Punks Do Japfest Silverstone 2018

Are punks not confirmed on stand?

Incorrect datings!!!

140 MX5’s is the one to beat :wink:

Give 'em hell!!!

I’ll chuck a thread on mighty5s leading to here. Might get a couple :smiley:

Thanks @corders! The idea is to get clubs to pitch their stands with flags etc within this one big stand! I’ll speak to Nick too :slight_smile:

@Jay_Moss, @Yetidragon is on it! Think it’s easier to get Japfest 1 out the way first then figure out a way that people won’t get confused… there will still be a punks stand at Japfest Donington, but we’re hoping to get the punks lot of mx5s in with this stand.

@Sketchy this is shocking information… I’m so embarrassed :flushed::joy: I blame the source… @Yetidragon :joy:

What am I getting blamed for now? Lols

Yeah dates were japfest 2 2014 and japfest 1 2015, and the japfest 2 had more cars on stand.

Combustionpunks will have their own stand as per usual for any Punks with cars that are not MX5s , and anyone with a 5 that doesn’t want to be on the mass stand. And we will have a section on the mass mx5 only stand with flag etc to show our support of trying to get as many 5s on the same stand as possible :slight_smile:

Already sounding complicated… but maybe that’s the Gin :cocktail: :joy: have a good weekend guys, will be more updates and stuff as they come :smile:

Stand name: MX5 TAKEOVER
Ticket password: MX5FTW2018

☆TICKETS☆

Are not on sale yet

Japfest Donington tickets go on sale via Kelsey Media. You can ONLY get tickets directly from Kelsey Media, via the Japfest Donington website.

There will be many announcements when they’re released for sale :+1:t3:

Select Club: MX5 TAKEOVER

Use password: MX5FTW2018

and your tickets will be sent to you directly, from them :slight_smile:

Looking for your photos suitable for promoting the event… post below!

@Jay_Moss :smirk::smirk::heart_eyes::joy:

☆TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW☆

How to book:

1. Make sure you have an MX5!

2. Using this link, select “Club Tickets” then MX5 TAKEOVER from the groups and use password MX5FTW2018

Tickets are available until 4th of June.

Ticket price is £15

Or £30 if you would like to camp the night before.

All tickets are E-TICKETS and will be emailed directly to you from the venue, roughly a week before the event.

Convoys and camping plans TBC…

Are you coming?

Booked!

Bought a combo ticket, not sure I can do the Sunday yet but will work that out the week before!

Yeah booked using the mx5takeover login. Does that mean punks are combined or have to get seperate stand tickets?

There’s a Punks stand too :star_struck: just the option for mx5s to share the Takeover stand, Yeti is lending a flag for the day to show off the Combustionpunks MX5s that would like to display with all the other mx5s :smile:

Ticket for the Sunday booked today :sunglasses:

#Japfest Donington

Well into double figures now… early days But awesome so far!

Considering Japfest Silverstone had a server go down on the final day of ticket sales, I think it’s safe to say, tickets will just keep selling for this one…

Ticket deadline is 4th June!

Is there only a mx5 takeover stand or is there a regular punks stand? My missus wants to come in her jimny cause it’ll be the first show in her own car :grin:

Yeah matey, there is the 'Punks stand too for all those without MX5s or that still want to be on punks stand in their MX… one sec… link coming