Spring Performance Car Action Day

So, we’ve been invited to the Spring Performance Car Action Day at Castle Coombe, waiting on a few more details, to be updated as we go, here’s what you need to know so far…

Its on the 2nd April
It’s at Castle Coombe
Ticket Prices will be £20 per car.(This gets the car, Driver and upto 3 Passengers on stand and into the show etc.)

Closing date is Feb 13th

Tickets are available via the punks website

Be inspired and enthralled by non-stop track action, awesome paddock displays, thrilling drifting demos, public track time & passenger rides – a real kick start to the year!

Lots of open track sessions
Club displays
Drifting demos
Passenger rides
Show & Shine
Top 20 Show Cars parade
Trade Village
Club & Car of the Show awards
& much more!

Tickets now available!!! Get Tickets Now

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

We received a very late email from the event stating there is CAMPING available, £10 on the gate or £8 in advance, if anyone wants in shout up, personally we will be paying on the gate… Its time to sort convoys and such so we know who to expect where and when, so comment below! :smile:

Updates

Stand Set up commences from 7am Saturday, @welshy1 and Rhys are bringing over the Welsh half of the stand ETA 7.30am, other convoys arriving arround 8.15am… the event is open to the Public from 9am

ADDRESS:- Castle Combe Circuit, Castle Combe, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN14 7EY
STAND :- M20-M23

DISPLAY DETAILS:-
Please park sensibly! We should have someone co-ordinating the display on arrival, when you arrive at the stand, please be patient/ prepared to move around, don’t just park up and wander off… We have got to fit 40 cars into an enclosed space, be aware that cars may still be needing to get on and off the stand throughout the day. Please pay special attention to any cars with track-day passes in their windows, those cars DEFINATELY will need to get off stand, and then back on it again! They ain’t gonna be happy if you lose them 30 quids worth of track time cos you blocked them in and wandered off for a burger.

Right, lets get a list going!

1. Yetidragon
1 Like

Will be there given its down the road.
However I now have to tell my mate im not on his stand lol.
And maybe get the car sorted in time!

1 Like

Ill be there with some of the my gang.

2 Likes

Well im there too and anything you need me to do let me know. Be there with my exocet and mk1 vr ltd.

2 Likes

First post has been updated by yeti ive got the ball rolling on my group and already getting members paid ready for the event.

1 Like

not long left to buy tickets! this is all too quiet punks!

1. Yetidragon
  2. JDM_Clare
  3. @Philip_Westwood ?
1 Like
  1. Yetidragon
  2. JDM_Clare
  3. @Philip_Westwood
  4. @shazda
1 Like

I have a ticket, but work suck. Attempting to swap shifts though

1. Yetidragon
  2. JDM_Clare
  3. @Philip_Westwood
  4. @shazda
  1. welshy mx5
    6 welshy mev exocet

this is a really good show to kick of 2016 last week now to book.

1 Like

Tickets available via the Shop;[Spring Action Day Tickets][1]

Just 4 days left to book your spot with Punks, when theyre gone, theyre gone…

CombustionPunks Stand

1. Yetidragon
  2. JDM_Clare
  3. @Philip_Westwood
  4. @shazda
  1. welshy mx5
    6 welshy mev exocet

[1]: https://combustionpunks.co.uk/event/punks-go-to-spring-performance-car-action-day/

Well looking down the numbers, we have a strong stand with many of the Welsh lot, let’s make it even bigger… Last day for tickets folks!!

Agreed spoke to matt this morning and we are aiming for 40 cars which should be doable. If anyone is thinking of going book its a great show.

1 Like

Who would be interested in a dedicated track session with just us on track? would be needing around 20 cars to make it viable, at £30 per car.

1. Yetidragon
1 Like

The Stand…

1.yetidragon
2.JDM-clare
3.Philip_Westwood
4.Shazda
5.welshy1
6.Ben
7.Owain
8.Hayden
9.Niel
10.BamBam
11.David
12.Aran
13.Mark
14.Ben Shaw
15.Gary
16.Grant
17.Paul
18. Reechard

Disappointed people aren’t adding themselves to the list :cry: but list updated… Some are with @welshy1, should have a 40 car stand for this, not far away now :smiley:

1 Yetidragon
2 welshy

1 Like

There’s me and also a mate has paid, Paul Reiner. Need to make him and his Bro sign up!

2 Likes

For anyone interested:
Last chance to enter the #springshowandshine Entries close tomorrow night! Email your car details and images to amelia@castlecombecircuit.co.uk

Dont know about you lot but I’m excited :grin::grin::grin:
Are we there yet ? :wink:

1 Like

Tickets are going out in the post today, can’t wait!