Punks go to The Fast Show 2016

Ffs forgot about fast show. Got shit on that weekend now

you put your name down further up, then wussed out a few weeks ago… get it together captain!!

Lols i doing so well

1 Like

just 6 weekend tickets remaining in the shop
https://combustionpunks.co.uk/shop/

After a super successful stand at Spring Performance Action Day yesterday, we’re more geared up than ever for the FastShow this coming weekend! We’ve spoken with lots of you over at the Punks stand yesterday and we’ve had additional help from @Philip_Westwood and @BamBam in extending the invitation for the weekend at FastShow with Punks… so much so, we are down to the last weekend camping and Stand pass. If you want in, get your ticket direct from the combustionpunks shop and add yourself in on the list…

We’re just a 10 car stand for this event, a quarter compared with Spring Performance and a mere 9th of the stand we’re expecting at Japfest later this month… it will be Combustionpunks first attendance to The FastShow, if you’d like to spend the weekend with like minded folk, have a cheeky £10 blast down the strip, drink beer over a bbq, maybe try your hand at the free handling course… then what are you waiting for, get your ticket and get yourself on the list!

1 @Yetidragon
2 @JDM_Clare
3 @Philip_Westwood
4 @Shazda
6 @Lee_Jones
7 @Elly
8 @BamBam
9 @ Jon

Just got to decide which vehicle to put down the drag strip.

1 @Yetidragon
2 @JDM_Clare
3 @Philip_Westwood
4 @Shazda
6 @Lee_Jones
7 @Elly
8 @BamBam
9 @ Jon
10 @stuartb

1 Like

Awesome Stu!! We can line up together and drag :smiley: lol

I’ll get my wig and skirt from the attic…

1 Like

We bringing the bbq to this one? Or do I need my camp stove? Also do we want to meet and convoy to Camp together?

1 Like

its only a ten car stand and the bbq wont fit in either of the mx5s lol… so no bbq, bring a camping stove! I think we’ll meet up with @Philip_Westwood and the Bham lot and convoy down, will talk to Pip :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK cool let me know a time gotta get my new valves fitted Saturday morning then wash the car will hopefully convoy with you guys if not I’ll make my own way if you can save me space

2 Likes

always with the space saving :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Need to give you something to do til I turn up mate

Always plenty to do anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I know this mate don’t worry just taking the piss.

Hahahaha :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this sooooo much really cant wait :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Phil’s just looking forward to the strippers

1 Like

What time should I aim to get there Sunday? No idea what time. Would of come up Saturday evening but I’ve got loads to do to the Rex still.

1 Like

All the infos we need are in the original post (OP)

Time: Campers Saturday, any time from 8am
Display Vehicles/ Punks stand Sunday for 7am…
Public admission is at 8am Sunday, we’ll want the stand set up early!”

So basically on Sunday, we can get the stand set up from 7am… public start walking round at 8am… so ideally before 8 @Elly :smiley: And if everyone else can be up and about to help with the Gazebos n stuff in the morning (NO POITIN @BamBam :joy:) , that would be great :wink:

Until we get the map layout from Santa Pod, which theyre not sending out until a few days before (still haven’t had it) we wont know if we can set up stand on saturday at a nice chilled pace… will update when the email drops!