Punks go to MFN Car Night 21st May Nottingham

Next MFN is sunday may 21st, if anyone fancies going, been to the last two and its not like i remember, its better and less nob heads too, with the exception of one hyundia coupe owner who thought he was doing a burnout, was actually clutch on fire, similar effect, different smell. anyway, if interested start a list

1. lokki

1. Lokki
  2. Jaqs

#We’ve now got a 10 car stand for MFN
Sunday 21st of May

Its a fairly early evening show, £2 entry, @Lokki has offered to sort the convoy so @Palmer get your ramps to leave the drive ready and @Miljoenen its 29A not 28 :laughing: #NoExcuses

Did a little blog write up on the last MFN Night and a bit of info about the meets… Some huge variety on display and lots of stuff to ‘discuss’ lols…

Right, blog post.
MFN: Miles From Nowhere May 2017

#MFN Punks Club Pitch…

1. @Lokki NB
  2. @JaqsB NB
  3. @JDM_Clare NA

Time to be on the gate is important and will be announced from the venue and relayed here next week… stay tuned!!

me and the missus

Coming in one car or two? :slight_smile:

They will be in two

@lauren Cope (to join forum)

@dr.freemanmx5 one car or two tbc

I might take a trip down from Nottingham so will meet you there or on route somewhere.

You wanting a space on stand with us? I imagine we need to be on the gate for between 3-4pm… Waiting for official club parking time from the organisers…

The general thing is to meet at Tesco Ilkeston, there will be a convoy down from the north to that Tesco, again times tbc waiting on info from organisers

Oooh can I come?

JDM_Clare
2h
JDM_Clare:
MFN Punks Club Pitch…

@Lokki NB

@JaqsB NB

@JDM_Clare NA

@dr.freemanmx5 one car or two tbc
@MonkeySpanker

will be 2 from me

I’m up for it… But new pants phone won’t let me copy and paste… Seriously… Hate windows phones.

Restarted phone :grinning: and can copy now :angry:

@Lokki NB
@Jaqs NB
@JDM_Clare NA
@dr.freemanmx5 x2
@MonkeySpanker
@Yetidragon

Awesome :heart_eyes::smile: wont have to collect flags now :stuck_out_tongue: 2 spots left!!

Down to 1 spot now!
@jake will be joining us On stand :smile: new to the forum, plesse make him feel welcome!

@Lokki NB
@Jaqs NB
@JDM_Clare NA
@dr.freemanmx5 x2
@MonkeySpanker
@Yetidragon
@jake

[quote=“JDM_Clare, post:18, topic:1445, full:true”]
Lokki NB
@Jaqs NB
@JDM_Clare NA