New products, great results, highly recommended :)

As above really, the car had a load of paintwork recently and the body shop said leave 6 to 8 weeks before attempting a full detail, problem was i couldn’t stand the mess they have left the paintwork in and i’ve just bought a load of new products so was itching to try them!

So after some cherry glaze to fill/hide the car was waxed last week with Definitive’s latest wax release Pro Edition, It differs from the usual waxes in the range as it is applied to the whole car before removal(all the others in the range are panel at a time), i was a little sceptical about this but cracked on anyway. The result was great the wax left a great finish and the best bit was the ease of removal. Swissvax previously had always been the goto for ease on/off application but this new product is equally as easy to use, heres the one photo of the finished article i got last week!

Please take into account the paint on the car is far from perfect and has had no proper machine polishing as of yet!

Didn’t as per usual have to wait long for the rain to come to check out the beading :slight_smile:

This week after a wash the second new product to try was the QD Pro, this was an easy product to use but did require a little care and it is definatley a less is more product when applying but i believe the results speak for themselves when i got these 2 nice refelction shots last night.

Thanks for looking and also worth mentioning was the other products i’d picked up this week in the form of AD Elegance and Liquid gloss, the first being a great luxury pure Qd that adds gloss but little or no protection and doesn’t interfere with your wax layer with regards to water behaviour, secondly is the new Liquid Gloss, i really like this its essentially Project 32’s sister in the sense p32 is a spray on gloss enhancing sealant whereas Liquid Gloss is a spray wax, its easy on off although it did require 2 cloths on the other halfs black vauxhall, one to apply and a second to buff/remove any streaks/residue, although it was minimal. As per usual cracking products also from Autobrite Direct doing a decent job at a decent price!