MX5OC Autumn Rally - limited stand

MX5OC Autumn Rally - limited stand

Ok… as you may know, we sometimes get the opportunity to put together a limited stand at one of the MX5OC rallys. We have managed to get 8 spaces for this one, all of which have been snapped up already

This year is the 30th aniversary of the MX5 , and the OC are pushing the boat out for it, and the venue itself is pretty awesome, with the Britsih Motor Museum and other associated attractions… want a full list? check out the Dedicated OC Site and the British Motor Museum site

I have already paid for, and received the standpasses, it is £15 per car, and from what it says on the pass it gets the car, the driver, and a passenger into the rally. Payments to go to
paypal@combustionpunks.co.uk / paypal.me/combustionpunks

1. @Yetidragon
  2. @Lokki
  3. @Ott
  4. @Mark_Vader
  5. @Arthurka1
  6. Dougy
  7. Lauren Cope
  8. @Duggles42

Final spot taken by @Duggles42 smiley:

Right final bits of planning —

Need to be in the gates by 9am, also need to get the stand passes handed out to everyone ect…

Guys ( and Gal) from the north - @lokki @Duggles42 Dougy Lauren and myself will be meeting at JNC 29a Services.

Guys from the midlands - @ott , @mark_vader and @Arthurka1 will be meeting at Redicap Performance Garage.

We will all converge on the Holiday Inn just off Jnc15 of the M40 at 8:30 to hand out the stand passes and hit the road agin for the final 15min run to the venue.
https://goo.gl/maps/uZh7ZKawGE7GVEhK6

By my reckoning (via the all knowing Google maps and what @pip has passed onto me) RPG guys will be leaving at 08:00 and the Guys from up north will need to leave the 29a services at 7:00AM.

1 Like