Introduce yourself.... and your car :D

Cheers, defo going to need her rocking the punks logos lol :grinning:

2 Likes

Introducing our new team member, Tripp

7 Likes

What’s his name?

Erm Tripp

Tripp ?? Where did that come from?

Hey, feel like I’ve been away so long I need to reintroduce myself. I’m Gray!! Or otherwise known as Eunos-G/Kuro-G depending on the forum. I used to own a mk3.5 2.0 mx5 kuro. I do own a mk1 eunos, Jaguar xfr and, now another mk3 1.8 mx5

need some help, does the 2.0 lsd fit easy enough and, what supercharger would I need, where do I find the manifold and stuff to charge it? Having no luck on the net emphasized text

1 Like

@Frankenfive just fitted a 2ltr diff to his… he should have some info for you - but I think it was a direct swap

Supercharger wise, I aint sure tho

Cheers, I’ve dm’d him, save spamming up the board

1 Like

Goood to have you back BTW matey xxx not seen ya in ages, you just missed the peaks run again lol.

1 Like

Good to be back! Still rock my japfest all for Ron T-shirt. I’m always missing something haha!! Tag me into any track day posts if you remember!! Do you think my hard dog bar from the mk1 will bolt into the mk3?

I’ve pmd you, :grin:

1 Like

The Newbird.

3 Likes

Hi i’m Liam, a mechanic from Nottingham. I own a 1990 Eunos Roadster. I have done a few external modifications and a few bits needed to be fitted.

Needing some friends that are into cars to share ideas and give me motivation. :joy:

Insta: @shallowpocketracing Follow my buid progress.

2 Likes

Welcome Liam, I’m from Nottingham as well. What part you from, I’ve not seen your 5 around??

1 Like

Aup mate, I’m from Gedling. I brought it last August and just started being it out again.

I am pretty sure your 5 is usually parked in a car park right next door to where I work. I won’t say where on here.

Where in Nottingham are you based?

1 Like

I’m in Arnold / Bestwood area

1 Like

Cool, I just moved from Arnold to Gedling at the beginning of the year.

1 Like

Welcome :grin:

1 Like

Hi matey and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

So been on here nearly a year and realised i’ve never introduced my self :see_no_evil: so here goes…My name’s Zoe and yes i drive a Mini Cooper S, I like being creative so anything like Photography, drawing that kind of thing.

1 Like