I’m baaaaack, kind of!

So, I haven’t really been posting in here for a while, in fact, I don’t think I’ve posted since I was awarded the Gypsey award last year.

My head hasn’t been into cars at all, in fact it hasnt been into anything. A lot of you will know I play guitar in The Me Me’s who take pop music and punk it right up, sadly in March my bassist committed suicide, which in turn has put me massively in a hole.

But, now I’m back any I’m working on Eddie, and Joey the boosted Eunos Roadster, who needs a lot of work, so I for one am glad there’s no shows this year!

I hope to see you all soon!!

4 Likes

hey matey xxxxx great to see you back on the forum xxxxx
Now you can show everyone the awesomeness of Eddie and Joey rather than hiding in my messenger x
Love you matey.

Oh, while you are here… go insult @TrikeLife94 a bit :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

But @TrikeLife94 is waaaaaaaaay too easy to wind up @Yetidragon :eyes:

3 Likes

hahahahaha you and that editing app! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s too much fun. I’ve got your heads (and mine) saved for future projects :eyes::joy:

But the best thing about it is I’m not even wound up, I’m just famous :tipping_hand_man::tipping_hand_man::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bloody infamous mate

1 Like

EY gurl

1 Like

Hey babe!

1 Like

We should riot for this to be the cover photo

1 Like

So, I’m balls deep in a major rust restoration on the Mx5, the rot has gone a lot further than first thought, and the entire inner wheel arch both driver and passenger, have been hit hard with bits needing to be chopped out and replaced, as well as the drivers front chassis rail which looks like it’s took an impact at some point in its life, and a hole in the drivers floor pan appearing. It’s going to be a long winter in the unit now, but, with 2 other mates jumping on board it’s brought my spirits back up as I nearly just wrote it off the other night.