For Sale: Brand new 'Eibach lowering springs with shock boots' MK1

Hey all,

I bought some lowering springs for my car and ended up changing my mind and fiiting adjustable coilovers instead. It’s past the point where I can return them so hopefully someone else can get some use out of them! They’re absolutely brand spanking new, box has only been opened to have a look. I’ve also got 4 x replacement shock boots to go with them when fitting :slight_smile:

They’re meant to drop the car by roughly 30mm. This is the page for them with all the details:
https://www.mx5parts.co.uk/sports-springs-eibach-mk1-p-445.html

Looking for £140 ONO for the lot or I can split it to just the springs for £120 if preferred?

Happy to meet at a location to trade (as long as it’s not too far!) or I can try to post as buyers expense but it’s a big box so I’d get a quote first. Collection is usually easiest if you’re close. I’m in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.

1 Like

Welcome back matey :smiley: not seen you in ages :smiley: hope you are well :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, It has been a while! Always been checking in every now and then and looking forward to the shows starting again! :grin: Hope you and all are good too! :smiley:

1 Like

yeah all good here… just hoping Im able to get a car back together before I miss any shows through my own stupidity :smiley: