Combustionpunks Youtube channel

Yeah, you read that right, we have actually got a Combustionpunks Youtube Channel :smiley:

We are saving up for a pool of gopros to be used at the upcoming events so we can all get footage and put it on the channel :smiley: Also considering loaning them out for people wanting to make vids for their blogs etc :smiley: (deposits will probably be required)
So we are on the lookout for some youtube channel managers. Initially to help build some decent playlists, but moving forward to more exciting stuff too :smile: Volunteers shout up :smiley:

Anyone have any videos they wanna share on the Punks channel post em up below and we’ll get building some epic playlists :smiley:

2 Likes

You can add my timelapse from Japfest 2 if you want :smile:

1 Like

Sweet :smiley: I’ll go find the link inna bit :smiley:

Or here, for those who didn’t see it :smile: @Yetidragon

2 Likes

@yetidragon did this get a link to the channel? Time to start pimping the punks YouTube channel!

1 Like

I thought i’d added it to a playlist… cant find it now though. will sort that though :smiley:

1 Like

Time to refresh the topic :smiley: OP has been updated…

Almost 18 months on, Punks Youtube channel has 17 followers and 15 videos. After a brief calling of volunteers for helping out with all things Punks in another post, some awesome Video Editors have come to light and refreshed the whole subject… so… who has content they wanna share??

@linkheroz, your epic contribution is on the channel :thumbsup:

Loads of us have our own action cams, and plenty of us will have track day/ drift day/ convoy footage… Do something with it! sent it in. Smashed something with a hammer several times and want to share it, send it in! And if you have your own channel, let us know so we can subscribe and feature your clips… So much potential here, just need to get involved :smiley:

I think its going to require another Kill Badge too @Yetidragon :smirk:

1 Like

Here’s a couple from Abingdon on Friday you can use. A Vauxhall 220 getting it a bit wrong in front of me and my best lap of the day.

:)grin:

2 Likes

i need to edit together my Veilside Bumper collection videos at some point

or how about my bmw bonnet drifting?

2 Likes

I agree we need badges for these :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t had any video submissions for. While… Anyone have anything they want posting up just shout :grinning:

1 Like

You can put my latest escapades in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great vid matey, I’ve added it to one of the punks playlists… https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs4xh1gq8a1BcGygJb06wvNtmwevFz94Z

1 Like

I’m sorting out my track footage from japday. Won’t be great but happy to let you use it

2 Likes

@condor109… Any decisions on your video location?

You can add my latest drift video if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

nothing yet I’m still deciding im thinking about suprise view but a field or something could be quite good its just where to find one which would be suitable!

This has to go in :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey @JDM_ClareCould you add this and do us a share on facebook? Pretty please <3

1 Like