Badge Progress - updating

We got some more made last night, added them to the OP.

And @JDM_Clare is making some more right now, trying to mop up all the in built ones into the new style :smiley: will be after moar suggestions real soon for fun things to do for them.

All Shows will have a Kill Marking / Badge
Important functions at shows will have a badge (more suggestions required) :-
Organiser
Setup / pack away
Shopping run
Ordered the pizza
Parking attendant
Chef
etc (moar plz)

Regional meet organisors?
Regional meets attended

What else guys?

Can we have a ‘Purple Heart’ badge, for getting injured at a meet/event?

What about convoy leader for those of us who help organise the convoys and meet spots to get us all there together.

Also clan we have a kidnap badge for when other clubs Asians go “missing”

Purple hearts should just be carried by clare she does most of the injuring

There are going to be a few things related to convoys, need to decide which ones are forum awards, and which ones are just gonna be marked by bigger boards on the cars for duration of convoy for easy identification,
Organiser
Point car (agreed front car for convoy)
Tail gunner (agreed tail car for convoy (so lead car know when all together)
Camera car (up and down convoy with camera and video… DO NOT FOLLOW these cars , they may also be pulling out of convoy for pics / shooting ahead, dropping back etc)

We are working out the details :smiley:

no… it would cost the worlds surplus of purple vinyl at every event @JDM_Clare gets to.

Unless we ommit Clare induced injuries and award for “in line of duty” injuries :smiley:

@stuartb always brings these things on himself, maybe now he’s older he’ll be wiser… No more karate or epic jdm sword battles, wouldn’t want you getting hurt :stuck_out_tongue:

Old: yes.
Wiser: no.
Bought more body armour: hell yes.

Definitely. And the injuries have to be comical.

clare did more arty stuff… updated OP with the pics, will add description soon

Been busy again today, added more to the OP, not many of the standard ones left to do, and already started a few 'Punks exclusive ones :smiley:

All current badges on system all drawn up :smiley: will start working on suggestions next :smiley:

are there any post milestones like 100 posts, 500 posts etc… would be a good way to monitor activity/ contributing members… (also i post alot and i want more badges :grin:)

I think this can be bodged in, discourse themselves (guys that make the software) have always steered away from this as it can be seen to encourage spammy posts to reach a certain level, hense them pushing the badges for “likes” and shares etc.
Can have a crack at it tho :slight_smile: think I saw a work around for it yesterday when researching the sql to make the “year one” badge to work

Could you do it based on ‘likes’ recieved? That way there would be a measure of useful contributions, rather than ‘me too’ posts.

Already built in :smiley:

Grumpiest member of the meet? There’s always loads of candidates for that?

So we made some stickers for the super-peaks killmark / badge and gave them out at the meet so there are a fair few stuck on punks cars :slight_smile: and today we went and made some of the other badges in sticker form…

Stuck some of my badges down the bonnet the other night whilst camping at Blyton :slight_smile: they’re cool as!

I think after suffering through the freezing cold Thursday night, there should be a selection on badges made for camping… Maybe a basic badge for your first one, then bronze silver gold… Not sure on how to keep track mind :joy:

I also still think we need a “dog sitter badge” little Mylo comes along to lots of meets and events (obviously dogs aren’t allowed at all of them) but plenty of you guys have taken the lead and I think a pretty pink badge should do the trick :smiley: lol

We tried the CombustionPunks playlists for JAE 2015, maybe a badge for contributing to the playlist too :slight_smile: was thinking we have a lively one, chilled one and maybe we need a driving playlist for convoys and stuff too :smiley: