£100 OPL Full Day @ Blyton Friday 18th March

Booo my baaaad!

its ok, youre here now thats all that counts :wink: Here is the link for the Super Peaks Meet we’re doing next weekend :slight_smile: LINK

Need to get MOT on me car - Off to Roddo’s since it has no cat LOL

how many are camping for this?

"Don’t worry about having to get up early to be there!!!
Come and join us the night before and camp at Blyton Park!!! :grinning:
The gates are open until 8:30pm on Thursday night.
So why not come along, have few beers, throw something on the communal bbq, and have a good talk and a laugh.
Camping is free, but I do suggest a donation of £10 per pitch if possible.
There are very good showers and a toilet block, just over 100 feet from where we camp, next to the cafe, and briefing room."

@Yetidragon
@Miljoenen
@Andrew_Grayson
@Joe35
@Meltman
@Josh_NC2
@BoWzER

Pretty sure I’ll be camping/sleeping in the car :slight_smile:

1 Like

Camping gear found, i’ll be there! :grin:

Now I have to decide if I should re-fit my summers so I can be all kinds of stantz, in the car park, with the racecars.

1 Like

you not going round the track I take it? lol. if the weather is like today, Id leave the winter beaters on tbh! lol

Yeah, not going on track. And with the snow this morning I think i’ll leave it in winter mode.

1 Like

So I realised I have this day off work…but its miles away :frowning:

yeah, but there is camping :smiley: come up day before :smiley:

It’s still many miles away, and should spend that time attempting to sort the 5.

Yes! Camping! Yes!! Camping!!!

1 Like

@Reechard, I don’t think you should come. I agree, you should spend the time at home. Working on the 5 so you CAN FINALLY COME TO SOMETHING :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I r poor has been my excuse. Still true but will find a way like I used to, the bank, rent and phones bills aren’t essential right?

2 Likes

Nah lol

1 Like

Convoy to camp from Sheffield Thursday night then?

@Miljoenen
@Andrew_Grayson
@Joe35
@Miljoenen
@Josh_NC2
@BoWzER

Not sure where you are @Meltman lol

I’ll be at blyton about 8pm.

I take it you, Yeti and Tom will come together?
Andy is coming in the morning and no clue of Joe’s plans.

We had planned to drive up tonight and camp but need to get this engine finished and plumbed in today so will be up early doors and driving over in the morning instead, hopefully in my car!

1 Like

I’m still camping. Guitar lesson till 6 though.

1 Like

Can’t miss that lesson, you need it :stuck_out_tongue: lol. From ours around 7 then!