£100 OPL Full Day @ Blyton Friday 18th March

As some of you might have noticed, im getting sheet hot on finding bargain track days… this one is being hosted by Franks Charity Track Day Club

The Details

When: Friday 18th of March 2016
Where: Blyton Park Race Circuit
What: Open Pit Lane, additional drivers, passengers AND free photographs included
Cost: £100

UPDATE: Pleased to announce the track layout for the entire day is Outer Circuit :checkered_flag:

There’s a 105db sound limit, but they don’t so much sound check, they use a track side meter, and they are pretty sensible about it. Blyton Park will not tolerate intentional drifting as that causes the most complaints from the locals. Its a great venue and a sweet little track, video of one of my most recent runs out there, nothing fancy… Punks Youtube Channel Here

Gates open at 7:30, signing up is until 9:00, then it’s the briefing, about 9:30 is sighting laps, then it’s open pit lane until 17:00, with lunch around 12:00-12:30 for an hour.

Now… the last I spoke to Frank, there are around 20 slots- EDIT 27/01/16 - just 12 spaces left available (not limited to mx5’s)
Cut off date for payment is 14th February.

If you are interested, put your name on the list below…

Payment Details
Payment needs to be sent by the 14th of February
Payment to be made to frank-hall@hotmail.co.uk
The organizer (Frank) has requested payments preferably as a gift, but not essential, to save on fees, so more goes to charity. No offence to Frank (we dont know him that well yet) but I would recommend adding the small percentage to cover the fees your end before sending, it will be something daft like a fiver.

You can contact Frank on either his email ^ or call/text on 07815070491, he has said that he is more than happy to answer any questions we may have :slight_smile:

Right, the list!

1. @JDM_Clare
  2. @Yetidragon

Right, the list!

1. @JDM_Clare
  2. @Yetidragon
  3. Tom Mk3

Right, the list!

1. @JDM_Clare
  2. @Yetidragon
  3. Tom Mk3
    4.Andyajg.

Put me down as passanger please! Car is now under construction and I do things very slowly! :smile:

1 Like
  1. @JDM_Clare
  2. @Yetidragon
  3. Tom Mk3
  4. Andyajg
  5. @Joe35 (passenger)

If I can get it off work im taking clare up on the passenger seat offer, and then finding a way of getting the keys…or just steal yetis as clare is more capable of beating me up im told.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Frank, who is organising the track day.

I just wanted to thank Clare for her help in filling the day with some fun cars.

Also, if it’s a stretch to pay the full amount in 1 lump, you can pay a £40 deposit and the rest by 14th February.

Until I’ve had payment, or a deposit I can’t hold your place.

When you do pay, either in full, or a deposit, Can you please add a note with your name, contact details, and what car your bringing along.

Cheers Frank.

1 Like

Sign me up! Can’t wait for this. (With passenger too)

Ey up!

Thought I’d join the forum and bang my name on the list (if there’s still room), definitely up for this!

1. @JDM_Clare
  2. @Yetidragon
  3. Tom Mk3
  4. Andyajg
  5. @Joe35 (passenger)
  6. @BoWzER (+ passenger)
1 Like

Hi all,

There’s now 12 places left, for Blyton.

But please remember, your name isn’t down until you have paid either in full, or a deposit.

Cheers Frank.

1 Like

@JDM_Clare
@Yetidragon
@Tom Mk3
@ Andyajg
@Joe35 (passenger)
@BoWzER (+ passenger)
@Meltman

so, who’s paid up so far?

I’ve paid full. :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve paid in full :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also paid in full :slight_smile:

1 Like

less and less spaces available guys, really limited time left to get in if you wanna!

There’s only 5 places left now people!!!

2 Likes

Down to two places left guys!!

Full up now guys! Watch out for the next one, or if you find anything yourself, feel free to create a thread :slight_smile: See you there! :smiley:

1 Like

If there is a space available on this day contact ME - I would love to go !!!

1 Like

too late slow coach :stuck_out_tongue: you’ll have to talk to @Frank_Hall and see if there have been any changes but I think its full now!